Monday, April 5, 2010

triptych, before the final product.



These were the three images I used for the basis of my triptych. I wanted to use the theme of who I was in the past, who I am in the present, and who I will be remembered as in the future. I used the image of my little sister (because I looked exactly like her when I was little) to represent me as a child.
The second image is a picture my sister took of me specifically for this project. I'm kind of strange, and I'm perfectly ok with that, so I wanted the picture of me in the present to be odd. I love rolling around in corn fields and feeling free. I wanted an image to capture a kind of "freedom".
The final image is also a picture my sister took of me for this project. It also presents an essence of freedom which is so important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment