Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Illustrator

This is try one at something seriousish in Illustrator. I can't really say what exactly I did, because I have not been able to figure out how to see my history. I took a black and white photo of myself, posterized it in photoshop, and placed it into Illustrator. I made it into a live paint image, and did live trace. After altering the live trace settings, I came up with a "cartoonized" or traced image like this. I made the edges softer and changed some of the edges. The live traced traced by eyes in a strange way, so that they looked really angry. I took the warp tool and stretched my eyes so that they did not look quite so angry. I'm going to try and do another image of myself, because I actually have time to and I'd like to try out some of the other tools.
I am happy with this image because I have been able to alter the original significantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment