Monday, February 15, 2010

Prospective Project.. take two




What I originally intended to do and what I have actually done for the project are extremely different. I first planned on compositing an image with my two sisters playing in the refrigerator and creating a "food stock wonderland." The more I thought and tried to develop an idea, the more my ideas completely changed. The proceeding photos are the three pictures that I am using to fulfill the project requirements (interior, exterior, human interaction).

What I later decided to do, was to put a stuffed animal (a nice colorful parrot) in the jar, with the young girl seated on top of a toy circus elephant, reaching for the poor little parrot who is stuck inside the jar. To incorporate an exterior, I chose a newspaper to make into the background.

I hope to achieve a sort of "playful" scene, with a child's toys, yet have it be rather ambiguous. We'll see how it turns out, with my second-ever try at photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment